by: Randall Greene
Tri County is preparing to open the doors to the church (Praise God!!). We're doing this safely and methodically, however. Here's what you need to know:
Beginning Sunday, June 7 we are welcoming persons back to the church by RSVP ONLY. That means you must call us at 810-272-4738 or email us to RSVP. We are offering limited capacity services for June 7, 14 and 21. We are currently planning to fully open the church on June 28 and are planning a celebratory service for that day. Here are some safety measures you need to know:
(1) Please enter the church from the Main Entrance doors (Front of the church).
(2) Please disinfect your hands upon entry (Sanitizer is provided).
(3) Please wear a mask. For the short-term, and in the interest of others, masks are being required. We encourage you to bring your own, but will have a small supply available.
(4) Please sit together with you family. Our chairs are spaced for adequate social distancing.
(5) We recommend that you use the restroom before leaving for church. Restrooms will be available, however, if needed.
(6) Children's church and nursery staffing will not be available until further notice (We're shooting for June 28). The nursery will be available for moms who need to take their child(ren) to the nursery.
(7) Please respect others and observe social distancing while entering the church, participating in worship and while exiting.
Things are slowly returning to normal and we'll make appropriate adjustments as needed to both ensure safety and accommodate comfort. We can't wait to worship with you again in person!